We believe peace starts at home, in our own home, within ourselves. This state of inner peace will directly reflect into our world – both our close family and friends world and even to the larger world – we can make a difference!
To have an experience of inner peace can be challenging and sometimes hard to find in our busy lifestyle. This time of year brings new routines to co-ordinate our home/work/school/family time. Finding inner peace seams almost impossible.
That first sip of tea, when we breathe in the aroma, feel the steam on our face, and breathe out the tension built up inside.
Increasing those inner peace moments and creating a way of being is the ultimate goal, a continual work in progress.
Most importantly how you start your day can really set the tone – when you awake, take a few minutes to count your blessings, to have a sense of your heart and your wonderful connection to your source that can keep you steady all day long. The way you start the day is so important.
Enjoy more tea moments with yourself, with family and friends.
To cultivate your inner peace further here are 4 ways we know that can really make a difference.
Here are 4 inner peace recommendations:
- Practice Mindfulness – take the time to notice what is around you, the smells, colours, sounds, and textures. Appreciate what you have, as there are many without
- End your day with gratitude – as well as a great way to start your day – pick 3 people/things/events that you are thankful for – understand your gratitude – what inspires your gratitude?
- Random Acts of Kindness – smile at a stranger, wave at a child on a bus, stop to watch a street performer, give a compliment, hold a door open for someone, pay for a coffee or bus fare for the person behind you in line, and the list could go on.
- Breathe… whenever you are feeling stressed take 3 slow deep breaths and connect with your body
Practicing these, and your own recommendations that you have found work for you will help your inner peace moments grow into a way of being.
This week’s giveaway is on INSTAGRAM, if you don’t have an Instagram account why not ask a friend or family member to post it for you
Show us ‘how your #libretea glass helps inspire inner peace during your day’ to be entered to win a @libretea glass of your choice! #libreinnerpeace
1. Follow us on Instagram
2. Post a photo of ‘How Libre inspires inner peace during your day.’
3. Use the hashtag #libreinnerpeace
4. Tag us @libretea
Contest runs September Wed. 2nd to 9th.
Open to residents of Canada, the United States & Australia.