Happy Valentine’s Day! Valentine’s Day gives us a wonderful opportunity to show the ones we love that we care. Some of today’s commercials seem to imply that the best and only way to let our loved ones know how much we love them is through expensive gifts, dinners and boxes of chocolate; though truth is we do love a chocolate or two :)
Showing you care does not have a dollar value. There are many things we can give our loved ones that cost little or nothing. Just the same as we can cultivate much self-love with little cost – perhaps more tea moments in a day to reconnect, settle and smile.
A few suggestions for the ones you love:
- Make your own Valentine’s Day card and add a memory or two of the day you met
- Watch – Love at First Sight – a free film available February 12 – 17 on GaiamTV.com
- Bake a batch of his/hers favourite cookies
- Have a picnic in front of the fireplace (don’t forget to turn off your phones)
- Give a single rose or perhaps a dozen tissue paper roses -
- Make tea in your Libre tea glasses and go for a stroll in the park or along the beach and say ‘I love you’ in a different language:
French – Je t’aime
Irish - Taim i’ ngra leat
Chinese Mandarin - Wo ai ni
Greek – S’agapo
Spanish – Te amo
Thinking about giving your loved one some chocolates for Valentine’s Day? Why not treat them and yourself with a chocolate tea? These look lovely in a Libre Tea glass and the aroma is delicious!
Here are a few tempting ideas:
Share with us how you celebrate or would like to celebrate Valentine’s Day with more caring and creativity than dollars for a chance to win a Libre Original for you and your Valentine!