Allergy season is upon us.
We hope you are not suffering with allergies this season but if you are, here are a few teas that may help relieve your symptoms:
- Rooibos contains the bioflavonoids that are believed to block the allergy-causing histamines.
- Green Tea helps fight the sneezing, coughing and watery eyes caused by colds and allergies.
- Licorice Root has anti-inflammatory properties and anti-allergy effects and is known for its relief on irritated respiratory passages.
- Eucalyptus may help treat respiratory infection, blocked nasal passages and loosen phlegm.
- Peppermint helps to provide relief for clogged-up noses and irritated mucous membranes.
- Lemon is high in vitamin C and antioxidants which help remove free radicals from the body and improves the immune system.
- Ginger has a warming and soothing effect that helps eliminate persistent coughs.
- Rose Hips have the ability to alter allergic responses by reducing histamine production.
- Nettle helps to reduce allergic rhinitis and is known as one of the best plant based blood cleansers, helping the body in rid itself of stored toxins.
Libre durable glass infusers are the perfect, convenient way to have your allergy-relieving teas on the go. It’s glass interior provides fresh flavour with every different tea or beverage, and the durable exterior is strong enough for everyday bumps. The versatile removable filter ensures all the teas, fruits or herbs stay away from your mouth, in the glass, for easy drinking while you’re on the move. Plus, it’s thermal, hot or cold, for year round enjoyment.
Available in two sizes and five different colours. See below to get yours today!
Have a relaxing, tea-filled weekend!