We have a fun, important and special position open for 6-months!
Would you like to join the Libre team?
Social Media and Retailer Outreach Coordinator
Libre tea is inspiring tea moments throughout North America and around the globe – we are on a mission to positively impact the peace in our world. We are excited to be able to focus in the tea, health and wellness community and love to work with mindful enthusiasts.
You are an inspired self-starter with experience executing and contributing to social media strategy including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You have proven your ability to drive growth and meaningful engagement on social media. The customer outreach includes connecting with our account retailers to expand sales – you will be connecting with tea stores and cafes, health and wellness boutiques, gift stores and yoga studios.
We are an independent, BC, woman-owned business. We are a conscious business, and operate mindfully with environmentally and socially responsible and respectful principles.
This position is made possible by a “youth” employment program, so applicants must be 29 or younger and a Canadian Citizen.
Let us know why you’d like to join our team and inspire more tea moments, more often.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Implement and contribute to our social media strategy on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Implement influencer campaigns and collaborations, monitor and recommend Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Through social media channels Identify strategic sales and promotion partners, engage online and by phone for sales and collaboration opportunities.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to social media channel customer queries
- Report on KPI’s weekly, provide insight and recommendations, analyze data and develop strategic insights
We would like for you to have:
- Post Secondary education in digital marketing and social media and at least 1 year of proven social media business experience.
- Customer phone engagement experience with independent retailers
Please let us know about your aspirations and why you’d like to join our team.
Please reply by March 10 by email to:
to: email@example.com Subject: Inspire #teamoments with Libre